iVeu uses different Kodi video addons that must be installed on the system. For each channel on the guide you have to select one of these add-ons to load the stream.
The full list of Kodi add-ons available for an easy sync in iVue TV Guide are:
- Sports Devil
- Free Streams
- Sports Donkey
- Israel Live
- Playlist Loader
- Gorilla Streams
- IPTV stalker clone (there is more than one)
- Daffys IPTV
- IPTV ghost
To install these sources simply go to YouTube and search for “Kodi + name of the addon”. You will find a lot of videos describing in detail how to install them.
If you have installed iVeu before installing any of the above addons, please follow these steps:
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to Add-ons > Programs
- Hover on the iVue TV Guide program, press the context button (c on your keyboard or menu on your remote), and go into “Add-on Settings”
- Go over to the far right “Guide Fixes” tab
- Click “Yes, Delete Addons.ini file”
- Completely close out of the guide and re-launch before trying
Now you will have to choose a source for every channel in the guide.
If any addon does not work as a source for the stream, just highlight the channel and press on the context button (c on your keyboard or menu on your remote) and choose remove stream then try another addon. Please note that some addons, e.g. IPTV stalker clones, sometimes will not get the stream from first try. You should try them more than once before giving up on them.